<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Well, MY BAD

For not getting to this Saturday. But as I've mentioned- I lost all of my
files on this thing, and for some strange reason ( old timer's disease
not doubt!) I could have sworn it was the 25th, not the 15th! Better

late than never though-


Happy Birthday Kim! Hope you had a good one sweetie!

Well, I got everything done that I wanted to. My closet is now a true
"walk-in" closet, with everything organized and neat. It's amazing
to me how much "stuff" I had stored in there- most of which I didn' t
really need. I used to be a world-class packrat, but I've learned over
the years that that's not a good thing. I mean, why would I need a
purse that I haven't liked or used in 3 years? And I'm never going
to wear those shoes again- so why let them take up space. And
despite my deepest wishes/desires- I got rid of all those jeans
whose size I will probably never be again. ( hell, if I ever lose that
much weight- I'll gladly buy new ones anyway!)

I also managed to go through all those pictures that I had stashed.
God- what a few revelations that brought about! I know I've always
had a "picture" in my mind of what I looked like. I've never been
skinny, not even close ( which only proves that while Becky may
have my face- she does NOT get her body from me!) But I looked
at a lot of those old photos and thought- " Holy SHIT- What was I thinking? I was NOT FAT back then!" Actually, I'd probably give my left....er... (nevermind- hehehe) to look that way again! You all
should do that sometime. I guess we never see ourselves in quite
the same light as we should.

So today I have to go back to " hell central". I wonder what lovely
things happened while I was gone? Should be interesting, for at
least a few hours.
And since I was "jolted" awake by a large sonic boom this morning,
should be interesting to see how my nerves play out!
( Shuttle landing- for those who care!)

One other "rant" before I close this post out. For those of you with
school-aged children: Do you have to buy all the "crap" as well? I
mean- between Andy and Kimmie ( Becky will not get her "supply
lists" until she goes to school) I have to buy:
4 boxes Kleenex
8 tennis balls ( used on chair feet to keep the class quiet, I'm told)
6 boxes baby wipes
4 boxes Zip-lock bags
2 headphones (?)
4 spiral art notebooks
4 large bottles hand soap/hand sanitizer
and a partridge in a pear tree ( not really, but you get my drift!)
This ON TOP of the usual 10 pounds of paper, pens, crayons, etc.
I know I'm talking "ancient history" here- but back when, I had to
bring a notebook, some paper and a couple of pens/pencils. Not to mention ( though I am!) that I can't just buy a bunch of folders.
They MUST be certain colors! Jeez- could someone please tell
me just what all those school taxes are paying for? 'Cause I know
it's not the teachers salaries- I have several friends who are teachers-
and believe me, it ain't their pay!
I will probably have to shell out over $150 dollars for supplies,
and that's BEFORE I even see if they fit their school clothes! Scary!

Okay, off that rant for the moment. I'm sure I'll come back to that
in a few weeks, since school down here starts the second week of
August. That's a bad month money-wise for me. Kids in school,
Jon's birthday ( along with his twin sister!) Car tags, registration
fee for the daycare ( which I have to put Kimmie back in, since
Becky gets out of school almost 2 hours after the other 2 do!)
6 good numbers- I just need 6 good numbers!
Have a great week all!
Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |9:14 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie