<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Busy little bee!

I've done a little work here and there since yesterday. Managed to fix most of my side-bar links, and added/deleted a few things. I keep playing with it until I get it all sorted out.

I've also been working on this house. You know, those chores that are always on the list- that never seem to get done? Case in point: about a year ago, we went out and bought a new couch. Which is great, but the old couch ( which is a big sleeper-sofa) only managed to make it as far as the back porch. It's been sitting out there since then, and it's just too darn heavy for us to move. So today I have someone coming over to take it ( along with some other stuff) away. They're called 1-800-Got-Junk, and they'll come by your house and take anything away. It's gonna cost me some money ( around $100) but darn it- that stupid couch is taking up 3/4 of my back porch. And it's just an eye-sore anymore anyway! And since I've tried 3 ways from Sunday to get Jon involved in moving the darn thing ( which he's avoided like the plague!) I just decided to take the matter into my own hands. Waste Management might have taken it- but we would have had to get the darn thing down to the curb first- which is the main problem! I'll be glad to get my porch back though!

I also found out that my cable company can Wi-Fi my house for me, and for considerably LESS than the "Geeks" can! WOO HOO! Since I have to get them here to hook up Andy's TV to cable anyway- I'll just do the whole mess at once. Jon was complaining about the monthly fee ( Said we wouldn't have to pay that if the geeks came, or we did it ourselves). But I explained to him that if Brighthouse did it they would have to fix any problems FOR FREE! That changed his mind around ;-). And any of the equipment they use to Wi-Fi the computers is ours to keep. So they will make this computer wireless for us in the process. I'm totally on board with that!

On another front- Kimmie has had her first taste of "real school"! She's in first grade now, and as such has homework almost every night. This is not setting well with our little "princess". Nope, she is not happy about this at all! So we're having the nightly "homework blues" around here! The two oldest have no problems with doing their's, but Kimmie is just hell-bent on finding any excuse not to comply. Any suggestions ( aside from bribery-which believe me- I thought of!) would be appreciated.

Well, I've got to go out and make sure there's a clear path to the couch. And check in with you all. And perhaps get some more crap out of the way here. Hope your week is going smoothly!

Catch you all later!
Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |9:08 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie