<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Here we go again!!!! :(

Just when you thought you were safe- AKA- How the winds doth shift!!

Apparently, we're looking to get Ernesto by the end of the week. They are already telling people to leave the Keys, they've closed the Everglades Nat'l park, and talking about rolling back the shuttle to the VAB.
Shit- and guess when my vacation starts- YUP! Thursday! Well, as it stands now, it will pass far enough north of me that I don't think we'll have to "board-up". But it's already shifted from going straight up the gulf to a big turn to the east. So Mother Nature only knows where this darn thing will actually land/turn. And to think I was saying to Jon only a day or so ago that I hoped it didn't hit NOLA, that's they'd seen enough for a few years!

Be careful what you wish for- right?
Only good thing is- at least I didn't book that mini-trip to St. Augustine this coming weekend! Or Tampa Bay! So my "6th sense" must have been working.
I'd better get back to my laundry. I may not have any power by the end of the week to do it then. *SIGH*!

Peace, Love and clear skies to all!
KC

Update, Monday evening
Well, the darn thing is not going away. As a matter of fact, it seems to want to come straight for us! At least by the time it gets through south Fla to where I am, it should be just a tropical storm. It all depends on how long it hangs out in the waters between Cuba and Miami.
Jon has already said that he will NOT let me go to work in a Tropical storm, but I don't know how well they'll take that at work. Here's hoping it's either strong enough to warrent me calling in- or mild enough not to care!
Either way, I'll be here tomorrow night. Keep your fingers crossed for all of us down here. Couldn't hurt- you know ;-)

Peace, KC!

Invisioned on |2:11 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie