<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lousy Monday

So, I worked yesterday and when I got home I felt fine. Well, my stomach wasn't perfect, but I thought it was just that I was hungry. Went and got a drink and sit down to relax. About 3 sips later, my stomach went nuts! Spent the rest of last night running at both ends ( I'm still running, just not as bad!) And finally went to sleep around 4am. Needless to say, I'm not going into work this morning. Hell, Jon TOLD me not to. Which he never does. And Becky has stayed home, to help me clean up the messes caused ( my laundry, and the kitchen that I could not clean up last night. Heck just because I couldn't eat- didn't mean my family didn't!)

I'm gonna spend most of today trying to rest. Jon seems to think that the lunch meat I made my sandwich with yesterday was the cause, but I'm not so sure. My throat is really sore, and it feels like my tonsils ( yes, I still have the darn things) are a bit swollen. Would be my luck to get that sick, just when things were going along nicely. But I just wanted to let you all know I hadn't forgotten about you. Oh, and Kim? I saw that date in Fresno- It was the first smile I had on my face since yesterday! I expect a call G/F!! ;-) Maybe I can dream of them coming back down here. But I figure Canada needs them more. And the UK.

So I'm off to hopefully sleep away this... whatever.
Hope y'all's week is starting off better.... :-)
Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |8:01 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie