<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, September 08, 2006

BLEH!

The end of the week, and I have to work on Sunday. At least I work with Julie, and not "D"!

Still no new concert dates down here, but there's still time, and plenty of empty "days" for those dates to fill into! So I'll just sit and wait. Of course, it will probably be announced while I'm at work, or unable to get to the computer. So if they DO announce it- someone text me or something. Could make my workday go much better ;-)

Aside from that, there really isn't anything else going on. Just the same old same old. So I'll get right to what you all come here today for:

Gotta Love the South


The owner of a business in North Carolina was confused about paying
an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.
He called her into his office and said, "You graduated from Appalachian
State University in North Carolina and I need some help. If I were to
give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought for a moment, then replied, "Everything but
my earrings."

You gotta love those North Carolina women.

=================================

A group of Clemson friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos
for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering
under the weight of an eight-point buck.

"Where's Henry?" the others asked.

"Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the
trail," the successful hunter replied.

"You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?"
they inquired.

"A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I figured no one was going
to steal Henry!"

Gotta love those SC boys!

=================================

Regarding the year 2000, a senior at WCU (that's Western
Carolina University) was overheard saying .. "When the end of the world
comes, I hope to be in North Carolina."

When asked why, he replied he'd rather be in N.C. because everything
happens 20 years later than in the rest of the civilized world.

=================================

The young man from Alabama came running into the store and said to
his buddy, "Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking
lot!"

Bubba replied, "Did you see who it was?"

The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license
number!"

=================================

A Georgia State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-85. The
trooper asked, "Got any ID?"

The driver replied, "Bout whut?

=================================

A man in Tennessee had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the
road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and
one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.

A passerby studied the scene as he drove by and was so curious he
turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was.

The man replied, "I have a flat tire."

The passerby asked, "I can see that, but what's with the flowers?"

The man responded, "When you break down on the road, they tell you
to put flares in front of your car and behind it too! I never did
understand it neither."

.....................................

HARHARHAR!

Well, have a good weekend all! I'll try to get here tomorrow for a bit ( if I can get Hubby off the darn thing!)

Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |9:32 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie