<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, September 22, 2006

"Ding Dong..

The Witch is dead, the wicked witch, the mean ol' witch"

Well, that's what we were singing today at about 4 pm. "D" is gone! Finito, history, BYE-BYE!!!! She supposedly knew about the "switch", but said nothing. She just took her stuff and left. At about 4pm, we looked at Julie ( our other Pharmacist) and said " I think your on!" and that was that. "D" didn't say good-bye, or anything. She hadn't really talked to any of us for the past few days. Well, she talked to me, but as I was off last week when the Sh*t hit the fan, she probably thought I had nothing to do with her demotion. But if she knew that I had been in contact with all the "Powers that be" all along and that I was probably instrumental in her leaving- well, water under the bridge at this point! But we found something else out today. It seems she's on vacation for the next 2 weeks. Anyone want to lay bets on whether she comes back at all???......

Well, aside from that, and me waiting to hear when the pre-sales for the Orlando date are- there's really not much to say. I'll be back tomorrow with more, no doubt. But since it IS Friday..... ;-)

.....................................
A Chinese couple gets married - and she's a virgin.
Truth be told, he is not too experienced either.

On the wedding night, she gets naked under the sheets as
her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be
reassuring. "My darring" he says, "I know dis yo firss time and you
berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting
juss anyting you want.. Whatchou want?" he says, trying to sound
experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and
eagerly) for her request. She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I
want to try somethin I have hear about ..numbaa 69".

More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually,
in a puzzle tone he queries... "You want... chicken wiff broccoli?
(HARHARHAR)
................................
We have a 2-Fer today!! And no, I'm not trying to mock other peoples. These are just too funny!!!
...............................

Subject: Sex, Church & Pancakes


Teen age sex:

The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex.
Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's
status, she consulted the family doctor.
The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt
to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to
arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to
her and give her a box of condoms.
Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the woman >told
her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.
The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother saying:
"Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!"

Church:

A man went to church one day and afterward he stopped to shake the
preacher's hand. He said "Preacher, I'll tell you, that was a damned fine
sermon. Damned good!"
The preacher said, "Thank you sir, but I'd rather you didn't use profanity."

The man said, "I was so damned impressed with that sermon I put five
thousand dollars in the offering plate!"
The preacher said, "No shit?"

Pancakes:

Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor.
With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel
appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small
penis.
After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, "Just feed him
pancakes. That should solve the problem."
The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack
of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.
"Gee, Mom," he exclaimed. "For me?"
"Just take two," Brenda replied. "The rest are for your father."
...............................

Well, I'm gonna go surfing for a bit. You all have a great weekend. Even though I work Sunday, I have a feeling all will be good!

Peace and Love,
KC!

Invisioned on |5:55 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie