<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, September 11, 2006

In Memory



May our thoughts be with all the family's whose lives were changed that day 5 years ago. You are not forgotten.



Well, another week starts. Even though I did work yesterday, and therefore I only work through Weds. this week. And Weds. morning I have my check-up with Dr. N. Which should go well, as I had all my tests taken last week, and haven't heard anything from them. If something showed up on those tests I think they'd have called me right away. At least, they have in the past. So I think I'll just be checking in with him, for questions and such. Perhaps he'll set up a date to have this IV port taken out. It would be nice, since I'm really not using the darn thing! But that requires time-off again, and I'm really not looking forward to that. I may have to wait until after the first of the year. I don't have but a few days vacation time left- and NO sick time ( the kids and I have used all that up I think- I'll have to check on that!) So we'lll have to see.

I do have to try and make an appointment with my regular Dr. though. I woke up yesterday morning with what seems to be an infection in my left eyelid. It's all swollen, and hurts like the devil! I'm not due into work until noon, so hopefully I can get in to see him. If not it will just have to wait until Dr. N. sees me. I'm sure he can get me something for it.

And with that, I'm off to check around and see how you all are doing. And get ready for work.
Have a great Monday everyone
Love, and especially today- PEACE!
KC

Invisioned on |7:39 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie