<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Busy week

But first, look what Darren posted!

My Favorite DL song -- live!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NDNm2jxqPk
(Where Does Love Go When It Dies!!)
I don't know why, but that song just "gets" me. And this is the first live performance of it I've seen.

Well, It's been a pretty busy week, although I had yesterday off. Aside from cleaning though, I didn't get to much else. I had planned on posting here, but I sat down to read, and ended up falling asleep! I guess all that work got to me lol!
Second thing is, my aunt is apparently having heart problems. I literally just got off the phone with my cousin, and she's having surgery today. Seems she has a blockage in her heart, and may have to have a stint or a valve put in-they're not sure at this point . So a few prayers her way wouldn't hurt please! I'm going to have to have my cell on at work, to get the news, and then pass it on to my Mom. She can't have hers, and it's her sister !!( IDIOT BOSS of hers!) My boss, on the other hand ( having had his Dad's heart problems this past 2 weeks!) Will TOTALLY understand.

On a more pleasant front- Jon has not yet decided whether he's going with me or not. He's not opposed to it, but it IS on a Sunday night. And while my co-workers are cool with giving me either Monday off, or the late shift- Jon has no choice but to be in work at 7am on Mondays. So he's just trying to decide if he wants to go to work after being up to probably 1 or 2 am! Can't blame him- and Becky is more than willing ;-) to step in if he backs out. That's right- my 16 yr old daughter; she who "poo-pooed" DL for many a year, wants to see them again! She apparently is getting some better taste in music as she ages lol! And Andy is saying that it's only fair, since he's seen them 3 times already. So there is no problems for me on that front- THANK GOODNESS!

Well, it's time for that traditional "end-of-the-week" favorite: Your Friday Funnie! This one comes from our very own "Hippy Chick"- Jude!:
........................................................

A redneck family from the hills was visiting the
city and they were in a mall for the first time in
their lives. The father and son were strolling around while the
wife shopped. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but
especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide
back together again. The boy asked, "Paw, what's at?"

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I
dunno. I ain't never seen anything like that in my entire life, I ain't got no idea'r what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with
amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair rolled up
to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls
opened and the lady rolled between them into a small
room. The walls closed and the boy and his father
watched the small circular number above the walls
light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last
number and then the numbers began to light in the
reverse order. The the walls opened up again and a
gorgeous, voluptuous 24 year-old blonde woman stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly
to his son,
"Boy..................go gitcha momma...............
...............................................(HARHARHAR).....................
and this one from my roomie Janine

FUNERAL PROCESSION

A woman was leaving a convenience store with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.
A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking a pit bull on a leash.
Behind her, a short distance back, were about 200 women walking single file.
The woman was so curious that she respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"
"My ex-husband's."
"What happened to him?"
The woman replied, "My dog attacked and killed him."
She inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?"
The woman answered, "My ex-mother-in-law. She was trying to help my ex-husband when the dog turned on her."

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two women.
Then the inquisitive woman asked..."Can I borrow the dog?"

The widow replied......."Get in line."
...............................................................

Well, I'd better get going. I have to check up with you all, get ready for work and deal with the lunatics that abound this week. You know-



Rhonda is right! There is a full moon Saturday, and we've had the nut-cases in our store all week. Unfortunately for me- mine are mostly the "drug-addict" types. I've managed to get 2 patients dropped by their Dr.s, and one guy arrested in this ONE WEEK! Can't wait to see what tonight is gonna be like- NOT!

See you all real soon,
Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |7:54 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie