<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, October 09, 2006

A Special Day!

For a special friend:


Happy Birthday Rhonda!!!!!
Hope your Birthday is a good one Sweetie!!!

Well, I found out the other day that Jon is still debating whether or not he wants to go to the concert with me. So since if he doesn't go- I'd have to drive home solo that late at night ( since Becky will go if he doesn't) I'm gonna get a room at the hotel for that night. Even if he comes, I'm going to get him to take that Monday off. I've figured out that it will involve some very late night driving- and that is something I'd just rather avoid if possible. Now let's hope there are still rooms available at the Marriott. I'd hate to have to find someplace else at this point. Especially since it's right there anyway!

Other than that- it's pretty boring around here. I did find out the other day that my hair has finally grown to the point where I can pull it back with barrettes. Which doesn't seem like alot- but it's coming back in so thick, that it's been a bit of a nuisance at work. Falling into my eyes, and such. Hopefully by spring, it will have grown out enough that I can get it "styled" proper, and not look like a sheep-dog!! ( scary visual there- I know ;-) )

Have a great Monday everyone!!!
Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |7:07 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie