<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!





I'm feeling better- which is reason enough to give thanks- believe me! We're sitting around the house right now, watching the parade from NYC. We will be going to "River BIL's" house today for dinner, and knowing him there will be too much of everything. So I'll just leave you all with a few goodies:
A couple of reason to give thanks-


They've won back a old fan in me- sorry!


Oh YEAH- My "first" love, and all the memories I have of this last tour. I only hope that these guys take a break next year. Why? Cause my finances could use the break- if nothing else!

And a little chuckle this morning ( as I'm not sure I'll have the chance tomorrow- everyone is home, and I have to work :( )
..........................................

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a
bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the
bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity

John tried and tried to change the birds' attitude by consistently
saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he
could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot
yelled back. John shook the parrott and the parrot got angrier and
even ruder. John, in desperation, threw up his hands, grabbed the
bird and put him in the freezer, for a few minutes the parrot squawked
and kicked and screamed

Then suddenly there was a total quiet, not a peep was heard for over a
minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John Quickly opened the
door to the freezer

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said
"I beleive I may have offended you with my rude language and actions.
I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I
fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and
unforgiveable behavior" John was stunned at the change in the bird's
attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a
dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued,

"May I ask what the turkey did?"
........................

Many thanks, for all your friendships. The laughs, the tears, and the shared memories that keep at least this one lady's spirit up even during the darkest of days.
May your day bring you good food, great big smiles, laughs and harmony. I will raise a glass to all of you today.

Peace, Love, and a nice big drumstick to all!
KC!

Invisioned on |9:20 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie