<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, December 15, 2006

A few random things

It's been raining all this past week. I don't mean those wonderful "thunderstorms" that we get. I mean the piddly-arse, drizzle-drazzle that is so rare down here. Which hasn't exactly boosted my mood/energy any. It's hard to get excited when you look outside and the whole world is just a grey, humid nothing!

Hubby wants to use this afternoon to go X-mas shopping. Well, I hope to heck he gets paid- or I don't know what we'll shop with! I refuse to charge up the credit cards. I've just gotten them down from all the stuff I had on them! That's one thing I hate about being the one who's in charge of the bills. I swear- he has no clue how much stuff costs! Go ahead- ask him how much our power/cable/phone bills are- he's totally clueless! For a man that a couple of years ago said "don't use credit"- he's certainly changed his tune since he's gotten to go on vacations and such! ( vacations I'm still paying for- btw!) Not to mention that emergency trip to PA for my aunt's funeral, and the medical bills that keep coming in! I can only hope that- as I stated in my post below- his boss is as smart as I give him credit!

The good news is- I found my Roxio CD! But then when I mentioned it- Hubby said to wait to load it. So I'm thinking maybe "Santa" may be getting me a newer/better program. So you all will probably have to wait until after Christmas. Just think of it as helping you get through those "aftertheholidays" funk!

I am totally addicted to the Melodic rock forums right now. Much more going on there- and some of those people are a hoot! Kim- I saw you over there- come out to play more often, it really is fun!

Oh, and another thing- I was looking at my tracker yesterday. I hadn't really looked at it in a while, and lo and behold! I notice some hits from Roanoke, VA- a certain college there no less, so-

HELLO LINDA!!!!!!

Listen Sweetie- there's a place at the bottom of the posts, it says "comments". You just click on it, type your name ( no need to leave your e-mail/website) and say hello! It's easy, fast, and I promise- no one here bites!( you all will behave if my cousin say hi now won't you!!) I am very glad your stopping by- Tell Billy and the Kids I said hi!

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. I had a few other things to say, but of course- I can't remember them when I'm actually on here TYPING! I swear, I'm gonna leave a little notepad by me, so that I can write these ideas down when I think of them.
God- It's hard getting old :-P

Oh heck- I almost forgot! ;-)
........................................

BUBBA'S NEW TRUCK

One day, Jimmy Joe was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup truck.

Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.

"Bubba, where'd you get that truck?!?"

"Bobbie Sue gave it to me" Bubba replied.
"She gave it to you? I knew she was kinda sweet on ya, but a new truck?"

"Well, Jimmy Joe, let me tell you what happened.We were driving out on County Road 6, in the middle of nowhere. Bobbie Sue pulled off the road, put the truck in 4-wheel drive, and headed into the woods. She parked the truck, got out, threw off all her
clothes and said, 'Bubba, take whatever you want'.So I took the truck!"

"Bubba, you're a smart man! Them clothes woulda never fit you!"

Gotta love those Rednecks!
............................
One for the Ladies- AKA there is a God!

Housework was a woman's job, but one evening, Jenny arrived home from work
to find the children bathed, one load of laundry in the washer and another
in the dryer. Dinner was on the stove, and the table set. She was
astonished!

It turns out that Ralph had read an article that said wives who work
full-time and had to do their own housework were too tired to have sex.

The night went well and the next day, she told her office friends all
about it. "We had a great dinner. Ralph even cleaned up. He helped the kids
do their homework, folded all the laundry and put it away. I really enjoyed
the evening."

"But what about afterward?" asked her friends.

"Oh, that ..., Ralph was too tired.."

God is good

Can I get an "AMEN" from the crowd out there????
........................................

Well, speaking of housework ( great segue or what?) I have a house that looks like a tornado blew through. One thing about being sick around here- it proves what I always say- if I'm not doing it, it don't get done!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll see you 'round the WWW

Peace and Love,
KC!

Invisioned on |9:01 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie