<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Well, I'm here

If not entirely rested. Heck- I fell asleep at 8 last night, and I still feel like crap! But at least my legs aren't hurting today- so that's a good thing.

Work- well..... We've voted to have one of the girls from the "front" end come back and train. Her name is Karen also, and while she's a little "slow" on learning things, she's been around for 15+ years, and is not likely to leave anytime soon. She's also reliable- which is a big plus. So at least one of the "holes" have been filled, if not with someone who is knowledgeable. Now we need 2 more and things *should* get back to normal. At least until little Julie graduates from nursing school in May.


Home- I've managed to get some of the cleaning caught up. No- the Christmas stuff is still around, and that will have to wait until tomorrow or Sunday. But at least the livingroom is cleaned, the kitchen once again usable. And there are clean towels in the dryer ( I crashed before I could take them out to fold them- but they're clean and dry!)

The field trip with Kimmie was fun. I had taken my new camera, in the hopes of getting some cool pictures. But of course- one shot in and my batteries died! So I have to remember to pack replacements in the case for next time lol! It was a rainy/pissy day out yesterday. So I doubt the pictures would have been much anywho. Today is clear ( of course- I have to work!) but we're having a cold snap. Temps in the low 40's, wind chill in the 30's. And we're supposed to get worse next week. At least my AC is off for the time being!!!

Well, I'd better pack my lunch and get going. But first...... ;-)

................................................
23 things to make you smile
1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences.
He thought he was God and I didn't.

2.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

3.. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

4.. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

5.. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

6.. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.


7.. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.

8.. God must love stupid people; He made so many.

9.. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

10.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

11.. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!

12.. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.

13.. Procrastinate Now!

14.. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

15.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance

16.. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

17..They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

18..He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.

19..A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.

20..Ham and eggs¦A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

21.. The trouble with life is there's no background music.

22.. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

23.. I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
............................................

Hope that worked!!

Peace and love, KC!

Invisioned on |9:47 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie