<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Another week

Another darn headache. I swear, I can't wait for stuff to get ironed out at work. I hate "dreading" going to work- I really do.

Well, we still haven't gotten the other computer up and running. It looks like something happened to the video card while Andy was trying to get it wi-fi'ed. So it looks like I'll have to do 2things;
Take said computer down to get fixed &
get a special cable to transfer all my stuff from the old computer to this new one. I hate the fact that I can't e-mail anyone, or bring up any of my pictures. Frustrating as all get-out! But I found out that this computer came with Roxio programed into it. So I'm gonna try it out, and perhaps that will allow me to take back the Nero I bought ( which was $99 btw!). I was all set to burn some stuff yesterday- but wouldn't you know, this computer uses/takes only DVD-R discs. And the old one used DVD+R! So I have to buy all new blanks for this one. Not a biggie, as Becky's laptop will use the other ones, but still is a bit of a PITA.

Other than that- and the crazy weather ( last weekend freezing our arses off- this weekend sweating buckets!) there's really not much else going on. Kimmie's birthday at the end of the week, and all the drama that is work.

Hope all of you have a good week!

Peace and Love, KC!

PS To Rhonda- PASSWORD????????????????

Invisioned on |8:08 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie