<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, February 02, 2007

We're OK

The storms that ripped through Florida last night were nasty, but the worst of them came through north of me. While we had rain/thunder/winds, the Tornado that tore a path was up north of Orlando- just south of Daytona Beach. I live south of Orlando- and the storms had weakened by then- thank goodness. But that didn't help when it came to sleep. Jon and I kept waking up and checking the weather reports all night. Just in case we had to grab the kids and hunker down. NOTE TO STEPH: I got your message, but apparently the storms fouled up the systems down here, and only just now got into my voice mail! Thank you sweetie for thinking of me!

This of couse did not help my energy level today. Bed at Midnight, followed by hourly wakings, then up for work at 5:30am. ( I have to get the kids ready for school, then me!) Off to work at 7:45, work until noon, then race to the Dr.'s office. Mom met me there, and we went out for a late lunch. By the time I got home it was 3 pm, and I quite literally crashed on the bed ( in my scrubs, no less!) I woke up about an hour ago, but I still feel like a Mack-truck ran over me. Oh well, at least I have the next 2 days off.

Speaking of the Dr.'s visit- at least there is some good news there! It seems that my port-removal procedure is a simple one! As that it can be done right in Dr T's office. No major surgery- and more important!- NO MAJOR COSTS! So I can go ahead and get that done, despite the problems with my insurance. He could have done it today, but no one told me to stop taking the Coumadin ( blood thinner) to prepare for it- so I'm going next Friday. But that is one BIG load off my mind there! ( I take the Coumadin because of the port- to stop any blood cloting involved with it. Heck, that's part of the reason I wanted to get the thing out- one less pill, and less bruising!)


Other than that- nothing major in my little world. We've got some shopping to do this weekend. The girls' TV is on the fritz ( after finally getting their cable all sorted out lol!) So we have to get them a new one. Since I have $60 in Best Buy "reward zone" checks- that's one place we're headed. And Kimmie's Toys-r-Us card is burning a hole in her wallet so.....

I'll be back this weekend. Since there's not near the cleaning problems around here as there is usually. My gosh- a whole week and my house doesn't look like a warzone! Who'd've thunk it???

Giggle to follow ;-)
.........................................
Smart Cowboy

A cowboy, who is visiting Wyoming from Texas , walks into a bar and
orders three mugs of Bud. He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip
out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the
bar and orders three more. The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy,
"You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you
bought one at a time."
The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Arizona ,
the other is in Colorado . When we all left our home in Texas , we
promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank
together.
So , I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."
The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.
The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same
way. He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn. One day, he comes in and
only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When he
comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't
want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your
loss." The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in
his eyes and he laughs.
"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I
joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking.".... "Hasn't affected
my brothers though."
.................Another just because...................
IN MY NEXT LIFE...

I want to live my next life backwards. You start out dead and get that out
of the way. Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.
You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then when
you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years
until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you
party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for High School. You
go to primary school, become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities,
you become a baby, and then...

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxurious spa-like
conditions with central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every
day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm! I rest my case.
..........................
Oh hell yeah!!!

Have a great weekend all!

Love and Peace, KC!

Invisioned on |6:39 PM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie