<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Another week, another headache!

As I mentioned in my last post, our old computer ( that one I've used for almost 3 years) bit the dust when we moved it into the other room. The "geeks" said that is not unusual, as a computer gets "acclimated" to it's surroundings, and can be thrown off in a move. Well, I had them transfer all my files from the old one to a new tower I purchased. But I'm having a hard time pulling them up. Which means if I can't- I've lost my I-Tunes again. And all the CD's and stuff I bought that was on there! All my "singles" that I bought, all my JSS solo CD's, etc. I'm so pissed right now I don't want to even get on that blasted thing again and try! Perhaps sometime this weekend. I have to go to work in a bit, and I don't need to go in there already in a bad mood. That comes AFTER I get to work, thankyouverymuch!

I've also loaded my NERO 7 on here. I thought I could get away with using the Roxio that came with Vista, but it doesn't want to use the CD labels I have. It wants a specific brand- or none at all. And they don't sell that brand around here don't you know! So Nero is up and running. I just have to figure out how to use it lol! But that should be no problem. Give me a day off with no interference, and I'll have that wired!

Work's ok, things are slowly falling into place. Still some rough days, but for the most part- it's going well enough. I've noticed lately though that I'm getting ( on and off ) a stabbing pain shooting up the back of my head, from the base of my skull to the top. I'm thinking ( hoping more like!) that it's just stress. After that whole aneurysm thing a few years ago- I'm a little nervous. If it keeps happening, I may call the dr. for a check up. I don't want a repeat of that problem- no flippin' way! I'll see today if it happens again, or over the weekend. If it does- I'll call my dr. on Monday. Better safe than sorry!

Well, that's all that's going on in my little world. Fixing computers and work. Oh, and downloading/burning boots! Don't forget to check my list below- if you want any- you know how to reach me ;-) And since it's Friday.........

..............................................................................................


An accountant, a lawyer and a cowboy were standing side-by-side using the urinal.
The accountant finished, zipped up and started washing and literally scrubbing his
hands...clear up to his elbows....he used about 20 paper towels
before he finished.

He turned to the other two men and commented, "I graduated from the University of
Michigan and they taught us to be clean."
The lawyer finished, zipped up and quickly wet the tips of his fingers, grabbed
one paper towel and commented,
I graduated from the University of California and they taught us to
be environmentally conscious."

The cowboy zipped up and as he was walking out the door said," I graduated from the
University of Saskatchewan and they taught us not to piss on our hands."

(hehehehehe!)

And just because I can! ( Hey- it's my blog after all!)



Sarah walked into a pharmacy and told the pharmacist that she needed some cyanide.

The Pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

Sarah then explained she needed it to poison her husband.

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord, have mercy. I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband!

That's against the law! I'll lose my license; they'll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen!

Absolutely not, you can NOT have any cyanide!"

Sarah reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed... with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well, now. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

..................................................................................

Well, with that most appropriate joke ( no we do not carry cyanide lol!) I'll wish you all a great Friday!
With any luck, I'll see you all this weekend.

Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |8:26 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie