<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, March 02, 2007

FRIDAY!

And I'm OFF! Thank goodness. I have today and tomorrow morning to put this house to rights. Tomorrow everyone's coming over here to our house to help celebrate Kimmie's birthday. And since I've worked all week, this place needs some serious attention. So that's what's up for me today. I'm on here this morning only because there's a line of thunderstorms ( the ones that caused all those tornados in Al/GA ) coming through later today. I hope they fade out before they get here- but chances are really slim. So I have to catch up with you all now before the power goes! ( Except for RHONDA! She who hasn't sent me a password yet!!!??????? Ok, if you don't want me there- fine. But at least send me an e-mail so I have your addy at least!)

Work is s l o w l y getting better. The 2 new girls are learning the ropes, and while they both have a way to go- I think things will work out in the end. At least they have no problems schedule-wise, and are both in this for a career. Not that I have anything against people like that, but we have to have a "base staff" in place, and then can rotate in/out people who are there for the short-term. This is not a job that everyone's cut out for. Customers can at times scare even the staunchest person away with the whole insurance/health issues/crisises that happen everyday. And there are days when I wonder what I'm doing there! But at least there is less "stress" right now, and things are not quite as dire as they had been. But Christy ( senior tech) is apparently having some personally issues right now.( she literally overslept yesterday- which lead to me being called in 3 hours early!!) I just hope things smooth out soon. I've started looking forward to a year from now, when I'll have the option to just walk away and find something else to do. But I'd rather just stay there if I can. I like the customers ( for the most part lol!) and it's a good job really. But the older I get- the more I hate any kind of stress. Life is just too flippin' short- Ya know?!

Well, thanks to a few of you- I have some jokes this week! I still haven't gotten the old computer up and running ( just no time with Kim's birthday and all!) So I'm still looking for e-mail addy's from most of you. Just send a "hi" - that will do!

And Now for Something completely different........ ;-)

...............................................................................

SOMETHING TO OFFEND EVERYONE!
What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?

Juan on Juan.

What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the dirt bag.

Why is divorce so expensive?

Because it's worth it.

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?

Doughnuts

Why is air a lot like sex?

Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

What do you call a smart blonde?

A golden retriever.

What do attorneys use for birth control?

Their personalities.

What's the difference between a girlfriend and wife?

About 45 pounds.

What's the difference between a boyfriend and husband?

About 45 minutes.

What's the fastest way to a man's heart?

Through his chest with a sharp knife.

Why do men want to marry virgins?

They can't stand criticism.

Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive,
caring, and good-looking?

Because those men already have boyfriends.

What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?

After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying?

The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

What's the difference between a porcupine and BMW?

A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant?

"Are you sure it's mine?"

Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?

Breasts don't have eyes.

Why do drivers' education classes in Redneck schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?

Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

Where does an Irish family go on vacation?

A different bar.

Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a retarded baby?

They named him "Sum Ting Wong."

What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other?

A speech impediment.

What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast?

They're hiring.

What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo?

A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with... "a recipe."

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale?

A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..."A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit"
( SOOO TRUE!)

Why is there no Disneyland in China ?

No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word?

Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!

....................................................................................

Well, that's it for now. I'll get some pictures at the party, and hopefully put them up here Sunday. After all, I won't have to spend the day cleaning, will I???!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Peace and Love, KC!


**edit**- SHIT! I just got called and asked to work on Sunday. No rest for the wicked........... :(

Labels: , ,

Invisioned on |8:06 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie