<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, May 16, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!!

kitty
more cat pictures


And I'll just start things off with a bang ( no pun intended!)


COLONOSCOPIES

A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:


1. .'Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!


2. 'Find Amelia Earhart yet?'


3. 'Can you hear me NOW?'



4. 'Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?'


5. 'You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married.'


6. 'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'


7. 'You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...'


8. 'Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!'


9. 'If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!


10. 'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.'


11. 'You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?'


12. 'God, now I know why I am not gay.'


And the best one of all..


13. 'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?'
....................................................

*SNORT!*

OK, one of the things I haven't mentioned ( truly, I thought is was not much) was that one of the computers I bought last year had already broken down. It was the Compaq one I bought for Andy & Kimmie to use out in the living room. Since I had gotten a 3 year service agreement ( kids + computers = CYA in my opinion!) I took it down to the "geeks" for fixing. Which they did- it needed a new power plug and motherboard. But somehow, when they replaced the MB, they screwed up the software! Now normally, they do not cover software problems. But since THEY CAUSED this problem, they have to fix it. So I had to order the "recovery discs" from HP this morning, to take to said "geeks" and have them *fix* the thing. But when I talked to the guy at HP ( who was probably in Delhi- jeez, to they have anyone working at these places from the USA????) he said that they wouldn't be able to fix it. Seems you "can't replace the motherboard with anything other than an HP approved MB. None of the others will work in our machines". I told him that it's OK, 'cause if they can't fix it- they'll have to give me a brand new machine.

Win=win in my books!

Oh, and as to my comment ( in the comments for the last post). Pharmacist "J" is seriously thinking of reporting to loss prevention about *certain peoples* inability to get to work on time. Since our manager, whom is aware of the situation has done nothing about it. She doesn't even have to name "names". They can just come in and compare records. I told her to "go for it", since yesterday we had one person come in an HOUR late, and the other almost 20 minutes late ( without even a call to say- sorry, I'm running behind). It's really getting ridiculous, that no one seems to think that being scheduled to come in at *X* time means you must BE THERE at *X* time! Used to be you got the "3rd strike - your out!" treatment for this.
Can't wait to see what happens there!

Other than that- just normal stuff happening.
I think I'll go get a book, and crank "Sparkle Lounge". Might at least wake the eldest!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Peace and Love, KC

Invisioned on |10:11 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie