<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7494876\x26blogName\x3dSunshine,+most+times!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://kcfla.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8752339219094253714', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

.::Sunshine, Most Times::.

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's FRIDAY!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

( This one's for you Jude!)

And that means I'm gonna be busy. Have to run errands, followed by getting over to the HS in time to feed, dress, and chaperone the band to their first away game! Have to be there by 4pm, and probably not home until after 11pm. But it should be fun anyway. I will have my camera this week, so hopefully some new/better video will come.

Still haven't heard anything from the dr, but I have an appointment to see him Monday morning, so I should find out something then. Hopefully it's good news. And no news on the job front- but I'm not really expecting anything there right now. I'm not really pushing it hard- I'm going to enjoy a month or two more before I start a big "push" to get back into the workplace.

I do have a problem though. Remember I used to post my Friday Funnies? Well, I don't have any saved from before this thing broke down last fall. So if any of you have any for me- please don't hesitate to send them my way! I'd like to get back to normal around here, and that means funnies to end the week.

Aside from that, it's been a pretty slow week here in the Fine household. Cleaning, reading, and such. I'm going to be having lunch with one of my old co-workers next week, hopefully she'll catch me up on all the gossip. And maybe give me some ideas for the book/thingy/whateverthehell it is I'm writing.

Have a great weekend all!
Peace and Love, KC!

Invisioned on |9:32 AM|

* * *

.::About me::.


Wife, Mother, Breast Cancer Survivor!
Die-Hard Def Leppard Fan!!!!!
Life is short-- Live, Love, and Laugh!
more about me

Click here to fund mammograms!



.::My Friends::.

My Perfect Inperfections
Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives
Kim's Blog about Nothing
Loves + Autumn
Rabid Rabbits and Psycho Squirrels
The Tatooed Texan
Steph's Bitching Blog
Mystkate's Blog
Skylark's Meditations
Slang With Me
Monique's Letterbox
Rants and Raves
Patty's Slice of Life
Showers & Sunflowers
Sandyland
Orion's McBlog
iluvtheleps!

.::Places I Travel::.

Def Leppard
OUDLF
Melodicrock
Joe Elliott Collection
Satellite of Love
Darren's UK Def Leppard Site
Senff.com
Dark-hunter.com
J.R.Ward- Black Dagger Brotherhood
BDB Forums- Hang with a Brother!
Smart Bitches who love Trashy Books!
Dear Author


.::My Other Sides!!!::.


By TwitterButtons.com

.::Play Along with ME!!!::.


graphic by Kim!

Graphic by Kate!





View My Stats
adopt your own virtual pet!

The WeatherPixie